Been a long time coming...

This blog entry, I mean.

So much has happened since the last post. Let's see:

  1. I bode farewell to the job I had so much fervour for 6 months ago. 
  2. I started a copywriting agency with a polytechnic and university friend.
  3. I put on SOME weight (Damn you 8.30-6 office job! In my defence, I really did try to squeeze in time for exercise. Honest.), but it's okay, still within the healthy range.
  4. I fell sick one week before leaving the company for good, and I was the sickest I had ever been since the last 6939578693467 years.
  5. I dyed my hair again (YAY!)
Okay, the last point I added just to round it up to 5; nicer number I suppose.

In all honesty, I think I feel a little lost - lost in a sea of options, lost in a sea of my own confusing thoughts... It seems like I don't quite like the idea of an 8-5 desk-bound job, and yet I hate the financial instability that comes with doing my own business (for now, that is, I am hoping that that will not be the case months down the road).

On a more positive road, here's a look at what the bakeholic in me has been up to for the past few months:

Soya Tarts with ingredients purchased, mirco-packed and delivered by LeanBaker!

Never judge a book by its cover: these are brownies, not muffins.
So yeah, that's all I've managed to bake for the past few months. Not good to appease the raging bakeholic in me.

Me.Want.Bake.More.

0 comments:

Post a Comment