BakeOFF for Charity 2013


I'm so tired right now; my eyes are threatening to do a major lock down on me. -_-

Why so tired you ask? It's because I've been up late into the night for the past few days baking, then waking up early for work. Why so onzzz with the baking you ask? Well, other than the fact that it's because I'm a bakeholic, more importantly, it's because of the BakeOFF for Charity 2013! What is it you ask? Well, like its name suggests, the BakeOFF is an annual event where participating bakers provide freshly made and packaged bakes for sale during the event, and visitors, using redemption coupons (which can be bought on the event day itself), can enjoy those bakes.

It's my second year participating in the BakeOFF. Last year, we helped raise funds for the Cat Welfare Society. This year, our beneficiary is Three Legs Good, an organisation that celebrates physically imperfect dogs, and believes that these dogs make no less the perfect companion. :)

You can find out more about the BakeOFF for Charity here. For more information on the event, click here.

So this was what went on during the past few days of baking.



Almond biscuits - family secret recipe! Haha, a must-have during every Chinese New Year. Melts in your mouth with bursts of almond and butter, mmmm.


Oh remember how I said I was going to hunt for the perfect Nestum cereal cookies recipe? You know what? I may have just found it. Oh yeah, will share the recipe soon. Meantime, look at my cute little doggies. I thought the texture of the cookies (because of the Nestum cereal) made them look furry, don't you think so?

Do come down to support the event if you're free. It's for a good cause, plus, you get to enjoy a wide variety of bakes from 30 bakers! Tell me, where to find such a thing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment