Review: Chye Seng Huat Hardware (CSHH) Coffee Bar



If you're in the know about the latest happenings up and about town, this name should be nothing new to you.

A coffee bar disguised as a traditional hardware shop? Come on, who would have thought of that! But yeah, someone did and whether it's just for novelty sake or the genuine love of coffee, I think people are going to continue to visit this place.

I'm not a coffee lover (gives me a headache sometimes), though I do enjoy the occasional Starbucks, so the husband and I visited CSHH over the weekend because he was raving about the banana cake, which made me want to try it so much because:

  1. I'm a bakeholic. 'Nuff said.
  2. The man's a fussy eater. So when he says that something is good, I've just gotta try it.


It was nice, but not in a knock-my-socks-off kind of way. What really got me, was their chocolate cake.

Just looking at it makes me want to eat it all over again!

We tried their cold brew, not a CC (Coffee Connoisseur), so I can't say whether it's good or bad. Just that I didn't get a headache from drinking that. :)

Coffee, not cough syrup.




CSHH
150 Tyrwhitt Road
Singapore 207563

Opening Hours:
Tues - Fri: 9am - 7pm
Sat - Sun: 9am - 10pm


0 comments:

Post a Comment